Over the next month let’s focus all attention on the fingerboard. In this 3 Lessons Pack you will learn how to deconstruct the 5 ways (CAGED) of playing scales, expand your knowledge of the fingerboard and strengthen agility of thinking and playing.
The use of French and Dutch Gypsy Jazz fingerings will facilitate right hand patterns and a structured view of the fingerboard.
Notice that you only practice scales and arpeggios to bring creativity, expressiveness and speed to your solos. When you master the fingerboard you stop playing “what you can” and start playing “what you want”.
- Scales and Arpeggios
- Manouche and Sinti Fingerings
- Triadic patterns repeated by Octaves
- Two notes per string
- Three notes per string
- Django: advantages of playing with only 2 fingers
- Picking Patterns
- 3 Lessons Pack (3×60 minutes): € 75
- 3 hours Workshop: € 50/person
- Bring your friends for improved group interaction
- In-person or Online Sessions