The ability to improvise a solo, like any other ability, is developed through structured practices and it is focused on clear goals that encourage the student to push the envelope for more demanding concepts within reach.
Here you will have access to the way great improvisers think while they are playing. Ideas that build contrast, surprise, and linger in the memory of any given audience.
There’s a simple solution: “think outside the box”. My mission is to stimulate your creativity, just like the Zen saying: “A torch without flame will quickly be enlightened after joining another fire.”
- Picking Patterns and Techniques
- Expression and Articulation
- Core Playing vs. Alternative Playing
- Time and Rhythm
- Melody Chords and Harmonization
- 8 Lessons Pack (8×60 minutes): € 200
- Two 3 hours Workshop: € 100/person
- Bring your friends for improved group interaction
- In-person or Online Sessions
[button link=”http://nunomarinho.com/contact/” type=”big” color=”orange”] Book a Class[/button]